Game 103 ANSWER KEY
1. A man may be variously ACCOMPLISHED, and YET be a feeble poet.
-George Henry Lewes (2 words)
2. I love not man the less, but NATURE more.
3. Where the spirit DOES NOT work with the hand, there is no art.
-Leonardo da Vinci (2 words)
4. He who sows HURRY reaps indigestion.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
5. Nothing is true, EVERYTHING IS permitted.
-William S. Burroughs (2 words)
6. It is strange to be known so universally and YET to be so lonely.
"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished."